Neurology Expert Forum
BODY CRAMPS

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

BODY CRAMPS
I have been experincing cramps throughout my body.  They usually happen in the trunk of my  body, but also they have been in my legs, ankles, arms and even in my jaw.  I have no idea what brings on these symptoms.  If I sit down in my car, or get surprised, laying down in my bed, any sudden movement may cause my body to cramp up.  The cramps usually last about 5-10 mins.  I have  these cramps about 1 week out of the month.  My Dr. have not been able to find the cause.
I'm no Dr.nor very smart but have you tried eating bananas or a potassium supplement? Has your Dr done any tests and is your Potassium level low?
Sorry,just the first thing that came to mind. That and make sure to drink lots of water.
A related discussion, Body Cramping was started.
A related discussion, Cramps in l/s of neck was started.