Backache when lying down
I have pain when I am lying down. The pain starts at the lower back and comes up all the way up.
After getting up, the pain vanishes.

Please advice what this may be. The pain is becoming unbearable and am not getting sleep.

The only thing I can remember is, this pain started after I had my child. In our tradition, they tie the belly so that it contracts fast. On one occasion, it was tied too tight and that's when I am having issues.

DO I need to see the doc ? Or can I do some excerise for it to go away. Its been 4 years.

-- Thanks

Are you having this pain from last 4 years?
This pain could be a muscular pain due to spasm of the back muscles. I would suggest you to do some back exercises, gentle massage to relieve muscle tension and take OTC pain killers to reduce the inflammation.
If your symptoms do not improve please schedule an appointment with your doctor and undergo a complete clinical evaluation.