Because of traffic Accident) Trauma and Cerebellar Ataxi
Here is my problem. I want you to find a solution for this problem pls :III

I had a trafic accident in 2002. This accident makes brain damage, slurring of speech (still), disorder of muscles(especially on movement), ascend stairs, etc... Last've got a doctor who is a norologist,  told me that my cerebellum had a damage in the accident. As you know cerebellum is chief of the human body. I'm triying to manage my movements as posisible as I can. My right side is limited becase of the accident. But not all the part the of right side olso in the movement. My movements are slow. But in the past I was a licenced basketball player.As you know, this sport needs human to be quik movement as posible as human he/she can. But still I cant!

I hope you'II turn back as soon as possible.
Hi...it all depends on what type of injury u sustained in the MVA and I would suggest if u haven't to get a recent MRI of the brain.

It is possible to develope conditions after traumas like this such as a syrinx or it could be a congenital condition that was triggered by the trauma.

U need to get more testing and get to a NS not a NL and find out exactly what is going on.

"selma"