Bi literal leg pain , burning feet , fatigue ect
I have been going to my doctor for 4 years with pain in both legs, and with burning feet for two years.

I also have spells of fatigue and my legs and arms feel heavy.

I had MRI's done the brian was clear I do have some arthritis and bone spurs in the cervical area. Could this cause my symptoms? I do not hurt in my neck area arm or shoulders...The pain in my legs is 24/7 as is my burning feet, only relived with pain med. Ultram. I also had lower pack MRI it was clear as was the mid section T area.

I'm 45 female in good health other then these symtoms. I also have numbing in my forehead that comes and goes...along with nerve zaps all throughout my body daily.

If I have something going on in my brain will it show in MRI that was done without contrast. Also what kind of test might help find the cause of this pain...thanks in advance!

Me too.  Burning feet, weakness in calves, fatigue, all that you described.  I do have anxiety/depression on and off in my life and I am coming to the conclusion that this is the physical result of all the stress/anxiety etc.  I've had the MRI, bloodwork, nerve conduction testing, etc.  Nothing wrong.  I will see my neuro on April 4th again.  He is leaning toward the fibromyalgia deal.  My fatigue has been better and the pain has been better since starting Cymbalta and Neurontin.  Take care and keep posting.
I have appointment with neosurgn today. Hope I get answers..