Bilateral Lower leg an feet pain, occasonaly hand stiffness
I m a 28 yr old female, 5'7 and weigh 160 lbs. For the past month I have been having lower leg and feet pain, stiffness in my hands. I  have been seeing a neurologist who thinks it may be Diabetic Neuropathy, since I had Gestational diabetes and family hx. I took the 3 hour glucose test and my 3rd hour came back low. I have had 3 cardiac ablations in the past year for SVT. I am on Toprol , Cardizem, Lexapro and Gabapentin. I had an EMG on my Left leg and that was also normal. Testing for Lupus, Mitochonrial, and Sjrogrens were all normal. Im worried because my ANA titer came back at 1:160 with a speckled pattern, my Dr said she doesnt know what that is??? cardiolipin came back normal. Can anyone help pe with this? why is my ana titer high and what does this all mean? Im worried since I am in pain. How can I have Diabetic Neuorpathy when I am not Diabetic?

ANA titer of more than 1:80 with speckled pattern is characteristic of lupus. Systemic lupus can manifest as pain in hands and feet with stiffness, swollen joints and fatigue. Nothing can be said for sure without a clinical exam. I would suggest you to consult a good specialist in your area. Let us know if you have any questions.
http://www.itzarion.com/lupusana.html

I was tested for Lupus and that was normal. I am seeing a Nuerologist but she thinks it may be Diabetic Neurpathy, my glucose test was normal, my 3 hour test my 3rd hour was alittle low. I do have family Hx of Diabetes and I had Gestational Diabetes when I was pregnant. I had an EMG and that was normal. I also had a MRI LS Spine and that was normal. Can I have Lupus when the test was normal? what do you think about Diabetic Neuropathy when I do not have Diabetes? also do you think I should be worried about this ANA Titer being positive?

Thank you so much for your help!
I have another question, I had my blood test for the ANA about 3 weeks ago and Friday I just got the flu, I have a sore throat, headache, Stuffy nose.. could this be the reason my ANA was elevated? I wish I knew what is going on with me.