Neurology Community
Blood red face and high blood pressure, need help quick!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

My husband is 30 years old....he has been suffering from a numberof symptoms and we have seen numerous docors and stil no answers...
it began three months ago.... he felt like all the blood in his body had rushed to his head within a second...his face was blood red and he said he felt it in his nose at first. We went to the ER to get his blood pressure checked and it was high... they checked for the adrenal tumors through a 24 urine test and a CAT scan... they also did loads of blood tests.... so everything came back looking "normal".  His heart was racing. they gave him some anxiety meds... sent him home  and told us to contact our cardiologist. He has had a slow heartbeat since he was 15 (at lest that is when it was detected during a routine sports physical) so now the racing heart beat seemed even more scary than it would be for the normal person.
We went to the ER around 8 times before they decided to keep him.
They kept him for a week and then we were transferred to another hospital where his cardiologist worked and he was told he needed a pacemaker and that he had sick sinus arrhythmia....  He was put on two types of blood pressure meds... Ateninol and Lisinopril (I think I am spelling that wrong).... neither one have been working like they should because he has still been having the same problems...blood rushing to his head, red faced, lightheadedness, fast heart rate, waking up in the middle of the night feeling adrenalin jolt through his body, chest pain, high blood pressure and anxiety attacks (which happen AFTER he starts feeling weird from the other stuff!)
they RX'd Klonopin and upped his blood pressure meds.... still not working!!! We are so weary from this... it is ruining our lives, he can't work and has missed numerous days!!! WE NEED HELP QUICK!!!
T.