Body going numb when I bend my neck down...
For about the past 4 days, whenever I bend my neck down (i.e.: chin touching chest), my body from the neck down instantly goes numb and tingly.  I have no pain whatsoever, it's just a weird, uncomfortable feeling.  Moving my neck any other way has no effect.  I haven't been in any accidents, or had any injuries.  I had, however, noticed that about a week before this symptom began, I started to have a constant, mild headache.  
Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?  My mother said she thought it may be a pinched nerve.
I have an appointment with my chiropractor tomorrow.
The last thing you need is an appointment with a chiropracter. Cancel it.  You need what is called a 3T MRI. Prescribed by a physician. Then, depending on what the 3T MRI shows you can decide on whether or not manipulation should be considered. An x-ray will be totally useless and only expose you to unnecessary radiation. Do not accept a CAT. You undoubtedly have a "pinched" nerve, but the question is WHAT is causing the impingement. It could be a tumor, for example. Unlikely, but possible. Or you could just be developing spinal stenosis. I really want to discourage you from an initial visit to aq chiropracter. Wrong train. Wrong station. Wrong direction. I would go to an emergency room. You'll have a long wait, but under the protocols of most hospitals you will get an immediate MRI. DO NOT ACCEPT AN X-RAY.  The chances are this is minor but in one percent of the cases you could be flirting with paralysis. It doesn't pay to take a chance.
I have this exact same problem!!!! The only thing is that i had a previous issue where my face was going numb a few months before.  I had an MRI and i am taking tests because they say i prob have multiple sclerosis.You really do need an MRI. let us know how it goes.