Body twitches right before falling asleep
I have had this problem for a couple of years now but lately it has gotten extremely bad.  A couple of hours before my normal bed time I sometime get this feeling in my lower back.  Kind of a tightness mixed with anxiety feeling.  Anytime I get this feeling I know I will have an episode before falling asleep.  Right as I am getting ready to fall asleep my whole body twitches and I awaken.  After that I have no chance of falling asleep for at least a couple of hours.  Last night was the worst.  I didn't fall asleep for one minute.  I tried taking naps this afternoon but it is still happening.  

I've been diagnosed with Lyme's before but I can't find where that would be related.  I have had many health problems but nothing where I can connect this to.  I've been diagnosed with multiple small things but I wonder if it is just part of one big problem that doctors haven't been able to put together.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  This is really affected my life and I just want to get better.