Body twitching, tongue twitching, muscle fatigue
Hi, I'm a 21 year old male.  For the past 5 months I have had twitching all over my body, some days its worse than others.  This twitching started mostly in my chest and arms, but has since progressed to my entire body - it is especially prevelant when laying down.  

Also in this last 5 months I have noticed that my tongue quivers when I stick it out.  Initially this quivering was only near the tip, but now when I stick my tongue out the whole thing quivers violently.  I also believe that it is quivering (though less violently) when resting flat in my mouth.  Additionally, my tongue appears somewhat scalloped from pushing on my teeth, and the rear center of my tongue appears recessed when I stick my tongue out.  When my tongue is laying flat in my mouth one side appears larger than the other.

I'm wondering if these symptoms sound like ALS.  I doubt I will be able to get an appointment with a Neurologist anytime soon, but I will push harder if this sounds like a problem.  I know ALS is rare in people my age, but these symptoms seem to be getting worse across the board.  Recently I have also noticed increase fatigue (I don't know if that is a symptom of ALS).

A few weeks ago I had a brief neurological exam by a general physicion which checked basic muscle strength and the doctor had me move my tongue in various directions and puff out my cheeks.  That exam was normal, and I can still do all of that, but the increasing rapidity of my tongue tremors and the fact that my tongue seems to be taking an asymmetric shape is worrying me.

Also, if these symptoms are not caused by ALS, what else could it be?  Many other websites commonly state "these symptoms could be caused by many other neurological disorders" but I never see any of them listed or explained.

Thank you for the help.