Neurology Community
Both my legs sting like crazy

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Both my legs sting like crazy

I am 39 years old and in the last year i have been getting lots of age spots on both of my legs, i went to two separate dermatologists who diagnosed this as age spots however they were surprised when i told them that my legs were stinging really badly as age spots don't sting.

I have had the stinging sensations for quite a long time, not so bad at first but in the last coupld of months it has gotten unbearable and has spread throughout my legs. I recently got a blood test and my GP said that nothing was picked up in the blood test and she now believes that it is the nerves in my legs that could be causing the stinging and not the age spots. I am now trying to book an appointment with a Neurologist as soon as possible.

I would very much like to hear from anyone who has the same kind of symptoms who may be able to point me in the right direction or someone who might have a diagnosis for this problem.

It is very painfull to wear pants as the rubbing causes alot of painfull stinging and i am hoping after months of seeing dermatologists that i can hopefully resolve this problem and start to enjoy everyday life again.

Thankyou to all that have read this post :)