Bouncing Sensation in Head while Running
I am a XC runner aged 18, and have a strange sensation inside my head. I dont know how this problem came around and exactly when it started (I know I havent had it forever). It feels like something is literally moving with the momentum of my running (when I bounce up and down)... and when I get into a good rhythm I can feel it bounce with my rhythm. It isn't really in a specific spot, but the feeling doesn't move around in my head, the bouncing is just generally there. When I feel it, it doesn't really bother me (to the point where I would have to stop running), but I can always feel it. I can also kind of hear it... I mean, not like a big bass every time i hear it, but there's always the little drumming sound within my head whenever whatever bounces in my head. I presume that drumming sound is connected to my ear. I also hear it when I do other activities that require bouncing, like trampolining, or sometimes walking up stairs (I can feel it when I get tired too). A better explanation would be runnign with a headache, except not the same level of pain. You can feel something bouncing around (or is it just me?). Anyway, I really want to know what this is, because it kind of is affecting my daily life at the moment. I'm getting so conscious over it. My Mum and Dad said it is probably ear related?  I have looked on the web - is it BPV related?
I have been told by the ENT Forum that my first visit should be to a ENT doc.....and after that a neurologist.........