Neurology Community
Brain Tumor? Aneurysm? Infection? Or all Anxiety?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi ive been having these symptoms for few weeks now...

- pain in right side of the head and sometimes a sharp burning pain in right side of my head which lasts for 2-3 sec
- hearing a noise in my head and ears when the neck is moved far to right/left (kind of like muscles being stretched)
- seeing stuff on the sides of my eyes..(flashes, waves)
- feeling dreamy and sometimes out of this world...
- noises and pain behind my right ear
- sometimes i get this weird vibrations in my head when i move my neck...
- neck stiffness
- dizziness

i also had these symptoms when first i started feeling sick 3 weeks ago but they improved over time and now i dont have em anymore

- loss of appetite
- feeling weak/tired

ive been to my family DR few times and he performed some coordination exams and told me if he was a betting me man he would bet lots of money there is nothing wrong with my head. (like no brain tumor,or anythin else) but he told me to the CT scan so i can relax a little bit because ive been having anxiety because of these symptoms.

now before Wednesday i just want to know wut do you think is cause of symptoms?  could anxiety cause all these symtoms (symptoms)? like ear pressure, noises in the ear and etc...
I have similar symptoms. Many others do also, it seems we tyipically do the similar full battery of neurological and blood tests (you can see my profile or others for tests) w/o any clear diagnosis. Anyway, good to do these tests to rule out anything that can be diagnosed. Keep me/us posted.
to be honest this is really causing problems in my everyday life. Like right now im having this feeling in right side of my head its like someone is pourin hot water down on right side of my head and i have this weird pains in my ears every like 30-40 min. Kind of like when u get a ear blockage in an airplane. I'm just worried it might be something serious and this is really making my anxiety symptoms worse. I dont know what caused this but this is really botherin me. Hope u find an answer to all these weird symptoms jason.
I get the sharp pains too, sometimes I get chills, but that's normal.
The sharp pain is annoying because you never expect it... I have really bad headaches/
have u been to a doctor?
Hi, this could be anything ranging from tumor to anxiety. Best is to investigate yourself with blood tests and MRI brain. Possibilities are inner ear disease called vestibulitis, acoustic neuroma, space occupying lesion in brain, etc.

Try drugs like cinnarazine, or other anti histamincs for vestibulopathy, if no relief is seen in 3 days, do consult doctor.
dont brain tumors cause seizures? vomiting? my family DR did couple of tests on me like the coordination tests and other tests and he said i would bet 99.99% its not a tumor. I have had blood tests which all came back to be normal.
hi it almost sound's like a migraine,i got a lot of weird stuff like that i also get pupil dialation in my left eye and occasional tingling and numbness had cat scan done so far nothn other than anxiety and stress but i still worry its sumptn else jenn
i can relate to all of your symtoms (symptoms) scary isnt it i had mri/mra 2yrs ago all ok ive asked for another bcause im worse now than before refused and told its all anxiety  believe me i still worrymyself sick
from the date i posted this i got the results for my CT scan which it came out to be normal. I also did a full blood work and nothing showed up. So im pretty sure there isnt anything wrong with me physically although i still have an MRI to do from my neck. The doctor told me he can send me for an MRI from head if i really want to but he was like i know there is nothing wrong with you physcially. So all i can think of is anxiety. It's funny i know the fact all these symtoms (symptoms) are from anxiety and i still cant get over it and not think about any serious diseases. Anyways i just decided to give up and ignore these symtoms (symptoms) till they go away. Although im glad that most of these symtoms (symptoms) i had when i first posted these are gone. Right now i only feel dreamy (almost all the time) kind of like im acting on a movie and its all a dream. I also get nausea sometimes when im stressed but nothing that i should worry about. I just wish this feeling of dreaminess could go away. anyways good luck to both of u
hey howd ur mri turn out"? jenn