Brain and Neck tremor during motion
Hello, I`m 25 y.o. male. Occipotal love of my head shakes/trembles/vibrates with almost any light motion. For examples even when I walk. Everytime I step on my heel it shakes in the back of my head. Also rear  left top of my neck trembles when I lift my head up and down. Maybe it`s a pinched nerve on the rear left top of the neck. Walking affects my occipotal lobe and the left part of the brain, making it dizzy, with tingling sensation. Please help
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, cranial neuralgias, primary cranial headaches, vascular causes, low blood sugar, low/ high blood pressure, micronutrient deficiencies, causes related to the inner ear etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, this can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you, Doc! Thanks for the reply!)))