Brain calcification
My dad who is 86 years young has brain calcification.  I want to know if it is life thearting??? and what is the treatment if any for someone his age.  (4th vental of the brain)
Hello mzkaliha,

Brain calcification could be a process of aging. This is probably due to hypoxic episodes leading to the neuronal injury.  What are the other associated symptoms? Is there any loss of memory? Any other neurological defects? Answers to these questions would be of great help.

Best
I am a undergraduate student currently doing my final year project related with brain imaging....

can u tell me where can I get the information of brain calcification region in CT images??pls share with me....

for each potential calcification region, I would like to
extract the area, major and minor axis lengths, eccentricity, solidity and extent.

so I am lack of information about the area,major and minor axis lengths,eccentricity,solidity and extent of calcification in brain....thanks for any sharing....