Brain concussion, broken bone, injured lip
Hello!

As a result of  a car accident 15 years ago (I was 11 at the time), I ended up in a three-four day coma and spent about 20 days in the hospital. Along with 1) brain concussion, I ended up with 2) broken left cheek bone and 3) injured left side of my upper lip (I had stitches put in both areas). In about a few months after the unfortunate event, I was completely back to my regular life routine + continued doing excellent at school and even competed at sports. However, ...

QUESTIONS:
1) Within 1,5 after the accident, twice I went back to the hospital (not a great hospital in comparison to modern med.centers). The doctor checked my brain and after stressing that I allegedly had more pressure on side of the brain, gave me some vitamins.. I didn't really do follow-ups, as I felt alright and didn't really experience head aches.
??How do I check whether everything's ok with my brain now??

2) Left side of my face was (something like) paralyzed for months after the accident and then it slowly started to function. I have a scar on my cheek (on top of the cheek bone - a dent can be felt when I touch it). Up until today, the left side of my face does not match in functionality with the right side. I remember the doctor mentioning (a year after the accident) that it could've allegedly been due to a disconnected nerve, but he said that without even checking it.
??What steps need to be taken to find out if I can get my face's left side function proportionate to the right side??Can my cheek bone (bones that connect at the cheek bone) be put back together "ideally", so that there's no dent there??Or maybe just connecting a disrupted nerve(s) could solve the problem??

3) There's a scar on the left side of my upper lip, and up until now it is "somewhat" of a different shape in comparison to the right side. The left side of my upper lip is a bit swollen-looking. I'm considering a plastic surgery.
??That shouldn't be a problem, right??

Please help! Thank you!