Neurology Community
Brain short circuiting feeling after prolapsed discs pressing on nerves...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Brain short circuiting feeling after prolapsed discs pressing on nerves

I'm recovering after having a surgery/procedure on two prolapsed discs in my neck. I forget what it's called at the moment but the neurosurgeon burned back the discs so they would no longer press on the nerves. One of the two nerves was pressing on the vescal sac-is it called? I'm in physio now and have been doing okay, but today (one week after the procedure) I start hearing what sounds like electrical currents passing through the front right side of my brain. The sound and sensation seems similar to the nerve pain I had been experiencing prior to the procedure but without any of the pain. Also feeling that the front of the neck is swollen and numb is back.

Thanks,

Leah

This discussion is related to short circuit feeling in the head.