Brain tumor/Headache
Hello

In the past few weeks I had often headache on the right side aft. It started often in the night, but sometimes also during the day. It is a similar ache which I have when I drink too muc redwine. 3 Years ago, a doctor ordered a MRI for the same side and also due to headache. The result was a light arthrose in the neck...
Now, the pain is a liitle bite different....and sometimes, it was like a tickle on the right side of the head (which I normally sleep). I have a special pillow which supports neck problems. However, now chnaged it back to a normal pillow and I have the impression that the headache was better. The headache is also often wandering on the right side (up then down again...little bit forward etc).

Once a year I go to a medical center and I do alo of tumormarkers for my own). This year, I did for the first time NSE and it was with 15.4 slightly over the limit. NSE may also predict brain tumors : all the others were normal(CEA; BTA;  ß2-Mikroglobulin; CA 19-9 ; CA 72-4 ; Tissue-Polypeptide-spez.; CYFRA 21-1 ; α-Fetoprotein ; PSA ). What do you think....does that sound like a brain tumor or is it more related to neck problems (cervical spine).

Thank you very much for your help
Pete