Bruise Like Skull Pain

I too have a bruise like pain on my skull located near the left upper side. I noticed
it about 2 years ago and usually did not notice the bruise like pain unless I touched the area. It
felt almost like a soreness from a bruise but the skin, perhaps maybe  a vein near the
surface of the skull, seemed inflammed. Never any headaches or dizziness. In the past
6 months I seem to notice the bruise like pain more and the area affected seems to have
increased a little. I am planning on scheduling a consultation with a neiurologist this week
to have an MRI done. At first I thought it was simply related to sinuses and my allegies and
fluids perhaps not draining properly, but I think I need to get to the bottom of it.

This discussion is related to CONTINUOUS BRUISE LIKE PAIN ON THE SKULL.
I also have been experiencing skull pain at the right side behind and just below my ear. It actually feels like bruising. I also get on my right temple tenderness and slight pressure. Ive been having these symptoms for quite some time now, Id say at least 5 years. Sometimes it can last upto a week! & then I feel confused and my right eye seems to get blurred at times. Ive had a mri and nothing. What Im thinking is at times I have a change in my diet or am under stress and as we get older our body just changes. I do suffer from anxiety and I believe that its all related and Ive come to the conclusion to just live with it. It sure does suck though!
I have same bruise like pain only when I touch it. It started behind my rt ear and now over several months it is now encompassing more of my skull heading toward the back of my skull. There is a lump behind both ears [normal I think] and the one behind the rt ear where the pain started feels larger that the left one; however, that is not the most painful area. I have to press pretty hard to elicit minor pain here.