Bruise and numbness around hip/groin area.
I dove for a ball yesterday and landed on my hip/groin area.  On impact, it felt like this may turn into a "strawberry," but when I got home and showered, I noticed a small bruise on the spot.  After a couple hours, the front side of my upper leg started to have a numb feeling.  Tonight, I noticed that the bruise had doubled in size and is red and purple.  There is some very minor swelling and the numbness (mostly in my quadricep) is still there.  Besides ice, any ideas?

Thanks!
You may apply Thrombophob ointment on the bruise 2-3 times daily. It may subside in a few days. The numbness could be due trauma to the nerves because of the fall. it may get relieved in over a week of time. Please go for MRI of the spine and leg and consult a neurologist if the symptoms persist. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!