Burning, Numbness in Neck, Ear, and Face
I have been having a burning in my neck, ear, and face for a while now and today it's really bad.  My arms are tingling and painful as well.  I have sjogrens, raynauds, and fibromyalgia.  I have a severe case of burning tongue but it's not just the burning tongue my whole mouth seems to be inflamed.  My tongue is swollen and feels raw, my gums and teeth hurt, my jaw is tender and gets very tired if I try to eat.  I was diagnosed with a chronic sinus infection earlier this year and then again several weeks ago.  I have been through two rounds of antibiotics and a steroid pak with this infection..  When I lean back my neck and back of head hurt????  Thanks for any help or advice...
Hi.
I understand what you are going through.
The symptoms you are currently experiencing could still be a part of what you have (sjogrens, raynauds, fibromyalgia).  
What you can do now is take your usual pain reliever.
If what you are experiencing still persists, it would be best to consult your doctor.
Good luck.