Neurology Community
Burning, legs jerking, and cramping

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Burning, legs jerking, and cramping

I have some problems in the L5 S1 area.  For 9 months I have done PT, and now have sciatia, and more pain.  I had a caudal epidual on 8/6 , another one on 8/29 with a piriformis injection at the same time.  Now I have burning in my arms, and skin when I lay down, and more leg cramps than before, and now instead of just my left leg, it is in the right leg to.  I had a MRI on June/08 and a repeat 10 days ago, that shows a 14 by 9 MM tarlov cyst in the thecal sac on the level of S2, and a 4mm and 5mm abutting the posterior sacrum as the first on is also on the sacrum.  Could the injections have caused this?  I see a neurosurgeon tomorrow, but I saw him in June, and he says I don't need surgery, but the cysts have gotten larger.  Someone said you can get arachnoiditis from injections, and now I am really scared. Any help would be appreciated.  sweetpotatoe57