Burning Feet, blurred vision, tingling in arm and leg, and exhaustion
My wife has burning feet every night, she claims that her vision has become more blurry. and occasionally feels tingling in her arms and legs, and has exhaustion and fatigue.

She went to the doctor and they tested her on a few things.  They aren't very helpful, and due to our insurance, we're limited to who we can see.

She had blood drawn and the tests were negative for the following:
1) No Anemia
2) No Diabetes
3) No Thyroid problems

She also is not overweight, never drinks alcohol, does not have HIV/Aids or Hepatitis.

With the doctors we can see being limited and with the symptoms still persisting.  I was wondering if any MD's would have any possible enlightenments or causes.  

And does anyone else have these problems and anemia, diabetes, and thyroid problems not seem to be a factor?

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

Thank You,
Mike

Not a doctor, but a nurse here. And, I have the same symptoms.  She should rule out neurological causes- such as Multiple Sclerosis or Myasthenia Gravis. Unfortunately, MS requires an MRI which can cost a lot of money.  If these are ruled out, you will maybe want to check into endocrinology or rheuomatology... it could be a hormone thing, or possible something like fibromyalgia or even lupus.  Or, it could be stress/anxiety or somatization (But, having these symptoms myself, I know how maddening it is to have people assume it's psychological off the bat).

Good luck!
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine her I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that she needs, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about her health concern.

Burning sensation, numbness or tingling sensation in any part of body is considered nerve related in origin. This burning sensation she is having can occur due to impingement, irritation or compression of nerve at back or part of body itself. Additionally, blurred vision can be due to any neurological disorder or any eye pathology. Therefore, I would recommend that she consults a neurologist for thorough examination. Hope this helps.