Neurology Community
Burning Headaches, eyes hurt
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning Headaches, eyes hurt

I too have alot of these symptoms that I'm reading - burning headaches at the top of my head, eyes hurt, blurred vision. It started a little over 2 months ago. Had occasional headaches in the past - never like this. It started when I went to a new chiropractor. He worked on my back then proceeded to my neck. He tried one side and it popped a little and then went to the other side and nothing - so he did it again. After the first attempt, it seemed like he missed what he was supposed to do and I could tell it didn't feel right and told him. He said he was going to try again and still nothing, then he used some activator pen on it. I got up and before I left the building I had a very dull headache beginning and it got unbearable. I went to the doctor the next week and was given ibuprofin. I called my chiropractor and told him and he asked me to come in - I did and he massaged my neck and it felt much better. Within the next few weeks the headaches started up again and after 3 more appts to my doctor (no more to the chiropractor) I have been put on sinus infection meds, more ibuprofin and now blood pressure meds cause my bp is high - which is abnormal for me. I told my doctor about the chiropractor and he set me up for a neck xray - not a ct scan. Should I be getting a ct scan and could my so-called bad adjustment be the cause of my problems?