Burning Sensation running down leg
I am a 36 year old male.  I have a burning sensation around my groin area that continues down my leg to about the knee area.  Almost feels like hot coffee on my leg.  What could this be?
     How are you? Burning sensation in the groin that radiates down to the knee can happen due to few conditions like thrombophlebitis, deep vein thrombosis, spinal cord tumor, bubonic plague etc.

The most common causes are thrombophlebitis and deep vein thrombosis. Does your job involve a lot of standing or continuous sitting?As these could favour in the development of DVT and thrombophlebitis.

Thrombosis in veins is encouraged by local pressure, inflammation (thrombophlebitis) and stagnation of blood flow through inactivity.
Diagnosis is made by physical examination and Doppler study of the vessels of the lower leg. Consult a general surgeon for further assistance.
Best.