Burning Skin Sensation
Hi Friends,

About 11 days ago I took a Zyrtec 10 mg pill and ever since I have been experiencing this intense burning pain over my upper back and neck and shoulders and it goes down into my arms. My calves are also hurting very bad.

I did some research and I am interested if Zyrtec caused my body to expel vital elements needed to keep my cells healthy through the urine.

I have not been tested for magnesium, potassium, calcium deficiency or for any deficiency in the essential vitamins. My understanding is that magnesium and potassium play very crucial roles in healthy nerve functions.

A vitamin B deficiency can also mess with the nerves. Just google research it.

For example, Restless Leg Syndrome is cause by a Magnesium deficiency and Vitamin B deficiency.

Estrogen Dominance causes the Magnesium deficiency and Vitamin B deficiency.... and it is very possible Zyrtec somehow has influenced an estrogen dominance. For all of you experiencing burning skin sensations, have all of your magnesium, potassium, calcium and all of your vitamin levels checked to make sure nothing is out of proportions and also check your estrogen levels.

I hope this helps!