Neurology Community
Burning sensation on the genitals.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning sensation on the genitals.

About two months ago i cheated on my girlfriend with a random girl that met at a bar. To make a long story short we had sex although, i know i used a condom a couple of days later i noticed a burning senstation on my genitals. I waited a couple more days before seeing a doctor. The first doctor told me he saw no infection on my genitals that could be related to genital herpes, but the burning sensation persisted so i went to see another doctor who had a look at my genitals and told me that it was not genital herpes or genital warts because, judging from what he saw he told me if i had herpes or genital warts i would of been in much more pain than i was this was a month and a week since my ecounter with that female. After he told me that for two weeks everthing seemed ok the burning sensation had left and i was happy. Although, it resurfaced in the last couple of days.I have no abnormal discharge from my penis,no burning sensation when i pee, no lesions,no bumps,nothing that could suggest an STD. Although,i noticed that when i am wearing tight underwares i have dry skin on my genitals, the top area of my genital is slightly redder in color it only bothers me when im sitting down. Futhermore there is a not so flattering smell coming from my genitals i am wondering if it is due to me not being circumsized. I know the doctor told me it was not herpes or genital warts, but im wondering if it is an infection from the soap i use or something or something else. Can you please help me?