Burning skin pain...is Fibromyalgia?
For the past four months I have had a burning prickling sensation that travels all over my body.  It is always somewhere and worse at night.  It is really bad on my left shin and as of today I'm wincing a lot.  Going to a neurologist but am not hopeful.  I also take omneprazole for acid reflux and do have both stress and mild anxiety.  At this point only this weird pain is causing any anxiety.  Also have fatigue..that just got really severe along with this pain.  Fibro pain is deeper and in the joints not just on the skin is that correct?
It sounds like anxiety to me because I went through a very similar situation. I would wake up at night with my skin prickling and burning on my legs, arms, and up my back. I couldn't sleep or even sit still because it got so bad. I do think that fibro is a much deeper pain, I have a friend who has it and it is debilitating to her joints. I would definitely look into it. I wish you luck!!! Mopeybean :)
i have a burning sensation all over my body from my sculp to my toe i get it all the time night and day dont know what to do about it ? any suggestions??