Burning/throbbing sensation in inner thigh/groin area
Lately I've been having burning/ throbbing pain in my inner thigh and groin area (right where your high underwear line is) on my right leg. Along with that I have been having pain in my lower back , back of my head, burning in hips and sometimes my left thigh as well. My pain mostly is with my right leg, sometimes radiates a burning sensation along my inner thigh, it only hurts when I am laying down (mostly) and when I sit there is a dull pain there. It's almost a relief to get up and walk around and I have no pain while walking. I am 28 years old in fairly good health and I would like to know what could this be and has anyone experienced these symptoms before.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include neurological issues related to the spine such as nerve impingement, infections, inflammations, vascular causes, muscular/ related issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!