Neurology Community
Burning\tingling sensations in whole body

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi, I'm 25 years old Male, name's Farhod.

I'm experiencing extremely annoying sensations in the whole body, especially on fingers toes and the neck. You can't really describe the sensation using words but closest ones are burning and tingling. I think there's a need to explain it from the start:
When I was 9 I complained about itching on my legs under the skin and I had to punch myself in the leg to "scratch" it.
At age 11 I started experiencing burning\wavy sensation on my spine under the neck.
3\4 years ago I started willing the same thing on my toes, it became really annoying so I asked the doctor about it, he advised me sport.
Lately my whole body started burning in the same way but mostly fingers, neck, teeth and toes. It's now so extreme that I'm having real trouble falling asleep let alone doing something that needs attention to details (like computer programming).
When at least I got to see a neurologist he sent me to do MRI of the neck and EMG both came normal. After that he decided that nothing is wrong with me, so he prescribed me something called "Neurontin" or "Gabapentin". I took it for 3 month and it didn't help, so the doctor advised me to raise the dosage. It's already a month that I'm taking 1600 mg per day, and there's no effect. In fact it got worse.
I really have no Idea what to do. Doctors say I'm "OK", but I'm clearly not. It's getting worse by the day.

I got inactive Hepatitis B maybe it causes it?
Some Vitamin deficiency? My D level is lower than normal, so I'm taking D3.
Psychosomatic?

PLEASE HELP!!