Aa
A
A
Close
Burst in the back of head with heat!
Hello, I'm a 29 year old female experiencing some very strange issues lately.  About 8 weeks ago, I started experiencing light-headedness where I was feeling woozey (not dizzy) as well as a tingling feeling on the left side of my head (towards the back). I went to an Immediate Care center because I thought I had a brain tumor, but a CT showed as normal as well as other tests they ran.  I went to see my Primary doc about it a couple weeks later. She prescribed a nasal spray insisting it was all allergy related.  I went back again yesterday and was told it was allergies again and the head pain is probably a pulled muscle in my neck.   The strangest feeling occurred last night. My husband and I were at a movie and I suddenly felt this bursting in the back of my head, following by a rush through my body of heat; almost as if a wave went through me.  
I can deal with the light-headedness, but this head issue really has me puzzled.  Anyone else have this type of issue?
Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had the same thing happen. Originally I described it at a quick jolt immediately following by a pop. Later thinking it felt like something burst. Prior to this, I had vertigo for 5 days which got much worse after this burst. I'm curious if you ever found out what it was????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources