Burst in the back of head with heat!
Hello, I'm a 29 year old female experiencing some very strange issues lately.  About 8 weeks ago, I started experiencing light-headedness where I was feeling woozey (not dizzy) as well as a tingling feeling on the left side of my head (towards the back). I went to an Immediate Care center because I thought I had a brain tumor, but a CT showed as normal as well as other tests they ran.  I went to see my Primary doc about it a couple weeks later. She prescribed a nasal spray insisting it was all allergy related.  I went back again yesterday and was told it was allergies again and the head pain is probably a pulled muscle in my neck.   The strangest feeling occurred last night. My husband and I were at a movie and I suddenly felt this bursting in the back of my head, following by a rush through my body of heat; almost as if a wave went through me.  
I can deal with the light-headedness, but this head issue really has me puzzled.  Anyone else have this type of issue?
Thanks!
I had the same thing happen. Originally I described it at a quick jolt immediately following by a pop. Later thinking it felt like something burst. Prior to this, I had vertigo for 5 days which got much worse after this burst. I'm curious if you ever found out what it was????