C7-T1 Herniated
I have a cervical fusion from C3 to C6, due to another injury my MRI showed C7-T1 was herniated. EMG showed nerve damage to C5 on left side. Other than the pain in my arms and numbness in fingers and part of hands my legs are going numb and I have fallen a few times. My legs going numb, is that caused by C7 injury? I am really scared because my insurance company is dragging their feet getting me in to see a neurosurgen. Please tell me, am I going to end up paralised? Thanks, Jl

How are you?
Cervical C7 herniation can cause numbness and weakness in the leg if it is severe herniation compressing the spinal cord.
I would still advise you get an X ray or a CT scan of your lumbar spine done to rule out lumbar spine issues.
Please get it done at your earliest and seek the opinion of an expert neurologist. Do keep us posted!