CIPA
I´m doing a school project about pain, analgesics and congenital insensivity to pain and I wanted to ask, if someone can help me to find some information or sources about the CIPA. but I´m only 16 and my project have not to be very scientifical or at least not too genetical...thank you
You'd have better luck at finding sources acceptable to your teachers in the library rather than on the internet.  :-)
:) thank. but my teacher told me to find info on my own. and I´m from Slovakia and doing the project in english- so the slovak book is not very helpful for me and the english book is quite difficult to find here.
The Internet is not a legitimate source of research information. The Internet is only apart of what is called "Cyberspace". There are legitimate databases in cyberspace such as MEDLINE. Other data bases require a fee. Various librarys have web sites whereyou can connect with legitimate databases. The New York Public Library is one such place. www.nypl.org
thank you, I´m checking it:)