Calicified blood clot in head, SAH
I have a calcified blood clot on the left side of my head, between the dura mater and the skull. I also have a small mass near my pituitary gland, but that isn't worrying me right now. What's bothering me is the pressure that this clot is creating. I've done some reading, and in other circumstances where a blood clot hardens, it's removed from places like legs, fingers...

Can this thing be removed from my head? The pain is unendurable. I don't have a life anymore...literally.
Oh, I forgot to add (memory is shot these days), the "SAH" in my title stands for subarachnoid hemorrhage. I had one back last year. Was hospitalized for six days in which I got no answers to my questions, and due to limited insurance, it's taken me all this time to get what little info I have. I'm losing my mind. Since then my life has changed so drastically. I really need help, the hospital system in this area seems to just want to drug me up and send me home, but if the problem is pressure on my brain due to this clot, wouldn't it be wise just to remove it?