Neurology Community
Can Neck Issues Cause Foot tingling/pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have been diagnosed with cervical spondylosis based on plain x-ray and exam. I am now experiencing tingling on tops of foot and lower leg. Can it be related to neck issues or is this something else?
Avatar dr m tn
Cervical spondylosis mostly leads to numbness and weakness of hands but very rarely it may cause numbness  of the legs as well. I would suggest you to go for MRI of the spine to know if there is nerve compression in other regions of the spine that may be causing leg numbness. Please consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!