Can it really be that no-one can answer my question re Acute Vestibular Neuronitis
Can no-one out there tell me how long the symptoms for this problem are liable to last?

I posted my question 5 hours ago and it is one of the very few that have received no reply. I realise that it may be a bit of a 'how long is a piece os string' type question but I would really appreciate some idea on what we ar looking at here.

Tjanks

Carole
According to eMedicine

"Most patients recover from severe vertigo and imbalance within 1 week. A minority have recurrent, less severe attacks."

For any other questions you may have... here is the article I read http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/TOPIC637.HTM

Although it contains a **** load of medical jargon, it should answer most anything!
Thanks medchick.

That's worrying though as he has been in bed 2 weeks now and, if anything, the symptoms are getting worse.