Can pernicious anemia cause tremors?
I was recently diagnosed as having pernicious anemia, and have started to receive monthly injections of vitamin B12.  I have had a tremor in my hand for the past few years, and have been to a neurologist who tested me for MS, Parkinson's, etc.  I read that pernicious anemia can cause nerve and was wondering if this could be the cuase of the tremor, which is only in my left hand?
I have had pernicious anemia for 4 years.  I have neurological damage to my legs and feet.  they sting, they burn.  My neurologist gave me Lyrica but it only takes the edge off.  The dr. said that the nerve damage is similar to diabetic neuropathy.  I don't have any tremors, not have I heard of this.  Now I take B-12 dots under my tongue every day.  Twin Labs makes them and they can be bought in the health food store. My levels in my blood tests is high.  Hope I helped.
I also have pernicious anemia. I have the neuropathic pain and also am on Lyrica. No tremors just feels like pins and needles all of the time.
I too was diagnosed with pernicious anemia, the doc told me that the tremors are due to B12 and not Parkinsons. I have no other option but to trust his word for it.