Can swollen lymph nodes cause a Pinched Nerve C5
I've had strange symptoms for nearly a month.  A neck MRI showed misalignment at c5 c6 which may account for numbness in my hands.  It also showed swollen lymph nodes deep in the chest.  
But these things don't explain other symptoms like numbness in the back and abomen and muscle pain in the back. I also have numbness in the armpits. I will see a pulmonary specialist and have a CAT of my chest.  CATS of my abdomen and MRI of my thoracic back and MRI of my head were fine. Blood work is all fine. 4 doctors are puzzled by the symptoms.  A neurologist was thinking virus.

I have Raynauds and hypertension.  I had a 4 week bout with flu and bronchitis in March.  53 year old active female.

Do you have any thoughts on the lymph nodes?  I have no temps. I have not flashes and sweats, but that's been an ongoing part of menopause although it had stopped for a while.

Any diet suggestions????  I've been told not to exercise.
Hi there.

I understand your concern.  These lymph nodes in the chest are not usually found along the paths of major nerves that innervate the chest wall or the extremities and I think it may be unlikely that these can be causing most of the symptoms.  A significant proportion of patients with Raynaud's phenomenon are idiopathic, meaning, no obvious cause can be identified and that treatment is directed symptomatically.  I suggest that you discuss with your doctors regarding presenting your case in a multidisciplinary conference so that more heads can think and help in arriving at a diagnosis and probable treatment course.  Regards and God bless.
I think your c5 c6 probelm caused lymph backup, not the other way around. Dr may say no exercise only because they don't understand what's going on. I've had similar condition