Neurology Community
Cavernous Angioma

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Cavernous Angioma

Is it safe to get it removed and have no effects..Mine is located on the frontal part of my head. I plan to have surgery in the few weeks :o( :o) (bittersweet)........

This discussion is related to 24 year old female with Cavernous Angioma.
"Is it safe to get it removed and have no effects." ......Well, any brain surgery should be entered into with the knowing there is a possibility of complications or problems.  In fact with ALL surgeries there are risks.  

To use the word "safe".......probably isn't the right word.  

The outcome may or may not be what your want, but once again that's the gamble you have to take if you are consenting to this.