Cerebellar Arachnoid Cyst?

I received a structural T1 MRI in return for my participation in a neuroscience experiment. I noticed what, as far as I can tell, is a medium/small arachnoid cyst pressing on my left cerebellum. The right cerebellum fills the entire space below the visual cortex, but the left cerebellum is largely reduced in size.

Given that this abnormality is indeed an arachnoid cyst, it could have two possible origins. 1) developmental/congenital, or 2) acute physical trauma to the region about 4 years ago.

I have good reason to suspect that this deformation of my left cerebellum has, though not too detrimentally, decreased my motor/cognitive abilities.

Three questions:

Does this look like an arachnoid cyst?

What is the estimated probability that it may enlarge?

Does this appear large enough to warrant surgical removal or drainage?

Does the fact that it is pressing on the cerebellum warrant surgical removal or drainage?

Thanks in advance.
This must be why I can't dance.
Hi,Your observations 1) and 2) are correct.As far as dancing I would concentrate on possible calcification of pineal and pituitary glands.Have another look in that area.
this is indeed ac! Very similar to mine in fact. The cyst [from what I've been told can enlarge if it is partially or non-communicating]. They did fenistration on mine a bit over a year ago. It has now expanded to the point where it extends out the bottom and up around the bottom of the skull.

Looking for a dr that specilizes in AC.