Cerebellar Tonsillar Ectopia
I have been told I have a Tonsill on my cerebellum, ? I get blurry vision, vertigo, if I do to much I feel week and can't concentrat on anything. I have been making myself try and read even on the bad days but I useually can only do a little. I can not stay on the comp. long or I get very dizzy (vertigo) with so much pressure in my head I feel like something is pushing outr my ears. This has been going on a year I have no insurance now and I just want to know if there is ANYTHING I can do to make this all stop. I have had these symptoms since 2001 yet until 2008 I was able to do things daily now I can barley take care of my child. PLEASE LEt me know if there is any thing I can do.
HI...sounds like u were dx with chiari malformation.It is when the posteririor fossa is too small and the cerebellum is forced down onto the spinal cord causing some of the symptoms u mentioned. The herniation of the cerebellum is called tonsil herniation or low lying tonsils....or chiari malformation.

We have a chiari forum here on MedHelp....click on forums on the MH toolbar and join us.....the members r great at offering help and support.

Chiari CL