Cerebral White Matter Disease
What are some treatment options for cerebral white matter disease?

What is the estimated life expectancy after being diagnosed?
Had MRI done on my arm, neck, and head for tingling in my left hand. MRI neck came out positive, but doctor was not to concern about it. He was more concern about my head MRI. He said there was abnormal  white matter non-specific in my brain that is normal in older people but not for my age, I'm 48. He wanted another MRI done with enhanced contras of my brain. MRI came back and showed no change. The doctor was satisfied with the results and told me not to be concern that it was not MS and just to eat healthy and stay healthy. He said this is normal in older people and that as long as I was having headaches or feeling bad not to worry.  My neck MRI has a little problem with my left c6 & c7 vertebrate. He told me if it was not hurting to leave it along. My hand has stopped tingling but my neck feels stiff front the back of my head to my shoulders. I think it maybe from the stress of my problem. What would you recommend? I
Hi, it's going to be hard to answer your question because "cerebral white matter disease" could mean any one of several dozen different problems.  Those words are a description, but not really a specific diagnosis.  You have to discuss this with the Dr. that ordered the test or with a neurologist.  I'm sorry, Quix