Cervial spine MRI results
Here's the impression:
1.  Moderate right paracentral disc protrusion at the C7-T1 level, which effaces the right lateral recess, abuts the cervical spinal cord and causes mild flattening of the right anterolateral aspect of the cervical spinal cord at this level.  There is no intrinsic cord signal abnormality and no significant central canal stenosis or foraminal compromise.

2.  There is degenerative disc disease with disc bulges idenified at nearly all levels of the cervical spine, as detailed above.  There are no other focal disc herniations and no evidence of central canal stenosis throughout.

3.  There is mild narrowing of the left neural foramen at C3-C4 along with at least moderate right foraminal compromise at C6-C7.

Since I just had a second Lumbar Fusion April 1st, I will not be seeing the doctor for another six weeks.  Just would like to know what this means in layman's terms before the middle of June.

Thanks,

Any help would be appericated.