Cervical Dystonia Immediately After Flu Shot
My husband, previously perfectly healthy, rarely went to the doctor, suddenly developed cervical dystonia, torticollis and shoulder pain following a flu injection last winter.  the shoulder pain was in the same arm of the injection site.  His neurologist told us that he believed the flu shot had caused this condition because it developed so suddenly.  He is taking Botox shots which has provided some relief but seems to get worse again the closer he gets to the time for another shot.  In your opinion, could the flu shot have caused this, either from the injection itself of the way it was administered?
While there is no stated cases of Cervical Dystonia (that i can find) with a flu vaccine, neurological conditions are known to be triggered by a flu vaccine. They include Guillain Barre Syndrome, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) and Narcolepsy. That your husband developed a neurological condition immediately after a flu vaccine is very suspect.

I received a flu vaccination for the Australian flu season of 2009 through the company i worked for at the time and by the summer of 2010 just a few months later i began to develop the symptoms of cervical dystonia which gradually became full blown CD. I was 32 at the time with no previous neurological issues or diagnosed health conditions and never having previously had a flu vaccine at least not during my adulthood. I have since been lucky enough to recover the majority of my neck and head control but sense that the nervous system has not fully recovered therefore my continued interest. I am only beginning to seriously consider this potential connection now as more people are talking about neurological adverse reactions to vaccines most prominently Dr. Russell Blaylock. Of course there could have been another "trigger" altogether or a synergy of elements that triggered my symptoms but I feel this area deserves much more investigation.