Cervical Spondylosis
My Father in Law aged 67 years is suffering from severe headache for two months, Diagnosis is Sinusitis & Cervical Spondylosis . Medicines given are nerve Relaxant - Pregaba & muscle relaxant - Myotop.There is right upper arm weakness & occasional low grade fever in the evenings for last 12 days.Doctor has now prescribed Ceftum 500 .
Pregaba & Myotop is stopped now , but headache originating from Head to neck behind the right ear. MRI Scan of the neck shows no viral infection , Brain scan also shows no anomaly. Is the fever & ache due to Spondylosis or any viral infection ?  
My guess, from what you write is the fever is from the sinus infection. Ceftin is a good antibiotic for sinusitis. The right upper arm weakness could be coming from the neck problem. The headache could be from either one.
Hi there.  Cervical spondylosis could be responsible for the head and  neck pain along with right upper arm weakness. the doctor should look for a focus or source of infection for the fever. Do you have cough, any burning micturition, pain abdomen, sinus pain or any other symptoms? Blood cultures need to be checked since the fever has persisted for 12 days.
Check with a physician soon lest any important infection be missed.
Take care.