Changing Tingling/Pressure Points in Head
I've been experiencing tingling sensations in my scalp that have become knot (feeling, not an actual knot) like pressure points in my head, which make it difficult to concentrate and sometimes affect my vision in the sense that I feel somewhat woozy, for lack of a better term.  I went to a PA-C for this problem and was told to take claritin and sudafed as it sounded like a possible problem with allergies and my sinuses.  This made sense as some of the pressure can be felt in the bridge of my nose and slightly relieved by pinching that point, between my eyes.  However, what doesn't make sense to me is why these pressure points are usually on the top of my head, not always the front, as I would think a sinus problem would entail - On that note, these points do change, they aren't always in the exact same spot.  Sometimes they're directly on the top of my head, sometimes the front, and sometimes the back.  Temporary relief can be found by laying down and shutting my eyes, but otherwise fairly constant through the day.  

Can anybody tell me what might be causing this, or what I should get checked out?  It's driving me crazy and, quite honestly, starting to worry me.

Another thing to note - Very seldom do these "points" cause any real pain, just pressure.  Sometimes they do feel like a bruise, however - Like the aftermath of hitting your head on an open cupboard or something...
No comments?
I have the same sensation....found out anything yet?