Chest pain with tingling in my face, head, arms and legs
I am 40 years old and way 180 lbs. 5' 9". Married with two kids. 9 and 18.
My symptoms started Nov 08 with just left side chest pain, it has slowly progressed into face tingling on my left side and left arm tingling. it then progressed into both arms, both legs and my whole head with headaches. I would describe this pain as a burning, tingling or slight numbness. i have been to the doctor many times. I have had two chest X rays that were normal. Two blood test that were normal, Colesterol is a little high at 241. I have had a CT scanof my lower abdomun and upper chest. All looked fine. I have had a Stress test with echo. Fine except slight double beat at a higher pulse and very slight mitral valve prolapse. Blood pressure is good. I have had several EKG's in the last year, all look good. I have also tried 3 different prescriptions for heartburn and that has not worked either.
I have been to the emergency room 3 times and they say it is anxiety. I have been on effexor and lexapro without any improvements in my symtoms. The drugs just help me deal with it a little better. The last thing I have done is gone to a chiropractor for 6 sessions, he has adjusted my neck and back. He also has done traction on my upper back/ neck. The headaches seemed to diminish, but the chest and arm pains were still there. I have not been back to him for two weeks and I have all symptoms more than ever. My primary doctor is up in arms and not knowing which direction to go. I need help!