Choppy vision, tingly head, hands, spinning vision help please
since 2 weeks ago ive been experiencing weird vision(scary) like choppy ( it doesnt roll smoothly) and everything spins and if i roll my eyes set on an object it moves to the right.. like as if it teleported. Im very scared of whats going on and my head and hands tingle. Also constant headaches in my forehead above my eyes.
I am very scared of whats going on.. i was constantly yawning yesterday non stop too.
I used some legal smoke products as "spice" " herbal incense" synthetic thc last few weeks. if that helps.
My symptoms were as if migraines but its constantly going on. 24/7

PLEASE HELP

Have you been to a doctor? It probably has nothing to with the stuff you've been smoking but it's probably good idea not to smoke that sort of stuff. Need to at least until you figure out what's wrong first. It could be anything really. Sorry I can't help more. Get some tests done by the doctor and if everything comes up normal they might refer you to a specialist like a neurologist or psychiatrist.