Chronic Back & Neck Pain~HELP!
I am a 34 Year old male. I had a MVA in 2000 and had a comp. Fx of C6. In 2003 I had L4-L5 fusion surgery. I have not had neck surgery as of yet because they want to wait until it gets even worse. I take Lorcets some(maybe 2 weeks a month) and Advil(which kills my stomach) a lot more. I also own a T.E.N.S. Unit which I use some. I don't exercise much because of the pain levels.
I am also in the process of detoxifying myself from Ultram. Bad Stuff!
I have had MRI's on low,mid and neck with several bulging discs,a couple slightly herniated discs and degenerative disc disease in most my spine.
I also get the numbness, tingling, and some burning in my left arm and left leg. I am disabled and cannot work.
Is there anything out there that can possibly help me? The Dr's around here just seem to know little about spinal pain. They don't take it serious.
What can I do??? I don't want to live like this forever!!!!!
Is there any comments or suggestions to help this condition? I'm sick and tired of living life like this!!!!!
Does anybody have any ideas or info so I can improve my quality of life? Today is 3 weeks without ultram! I just wanna be able to live a normal life without all this back/neck pain!
Thanks in advance!!!
        John