Chronic Headaches 24/7-Literally
I'm 29 yrs old, and have had headaches everyday since I was 16. My cat scans have come back negative. I just recently had a mri/mra done and it came back negative, as well as an ex-ray of my neck-cervical spine. I am in major pain everyday. Meds that have been prescribed to me either make my pain worse or  just make me drowsy and sleepy. With all due respect, some doctor's don't seem to take this seriously. My neck and shoulders are sore everyday as well, I experience a great amount of pain everyday. I'm married and have 4 well behaved beautiful children, and they are not the problem. I don't know what to do. I also was given shots in my neck, it didn't work so they ruled out migraines. I'm frustrated and just want answers. I don't want temporary fixes like muscle relaxers, stuff that puts me to sleep, etc., all of it thus far has been temporary. Everyday tasks are becoming more and more difficult. I've been forgetting things lately as well. I constantly experience dizziness and am nauseous quite often. Does any one have any idea what it could be? of Has anyone experienced something like this before and have found solutions? I just need help and want to be able to spend time w/my family w/out crying myself to sleep in pain. Any help/advice is much appreciate. Thanks.  :)
The causes of chronic headaches could be tension or stress. Chronic headache may also result from an eye problem.  Some other causes that need to be ruled out are- fibromyalgia and Hypertension. Please consult a physician and get all the investigations done to rule out the above mentioned conditions. Please consult a neurologist and go for a series of MRI at regular intervals and a spinal tap procedure. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!