Chronic Neuro-inflammation
After more than a year of neuro symptoms (neuralgia, neuropathy, parasthesia, allodynia, spasms, severe migraines) coming in distinct flares that last from a week to a month, with maybe 6 weeks between flares, I've finally been diagnosed with "chronic low-grade inflammation of the brain".  Brain MRI's (with contrast) show multiple lesions, cervical MRI shows none, and an LP came back clear.  Hence, the diagnosis of "neuro-inflammation".  Neuro says that it's non-progressive, but I've had a seizure since then, and am scheduled to see him in a month. In the meantime ....

I haven't been able to find any information online about what to expect from this disorder. In fact, I only find it mentioned in relation to Alzheimer's and MS.  Alzheimer's is out.  My question is this: is there such a thing as R/R MS that is non-progressive?

Thanks for any insight you can provide!!!